PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE, THEY MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT.
By using this website, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
Advaitam.in, does not provide medical advice.
The contents of Advaitam's website such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Advaitam's partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors, and other material (collectively the "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Advaitam does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Advaitam Site. Reliance on any information provided by Advaitam, Advaitam employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Advaitam, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Copyright and Trademark Information
Copyright 2010-2011 Advaitam.in. All rights reserved.
The Advaitam.in Site, and the information which it contains, is the property of Advaitam.in and its affiliates and licensors, and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, conventions and other intellectual property laws.
Use of Advaitam.in Content
Advaitam.in authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the Advaitam.in Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you do not remove the copyright and other proprietary rights notices which were contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items provided on the Advaitam.in Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with Advaitam.in or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Advaitam.in. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Advaitam.in and its licensors.
Nothing contained on the Advaitam.in Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this web site or any documents displayed on this web site, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions; or (b) with the prior written permission of Advaitam.in or such third party that may own copyrights in material displayed on this web site.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Limitation of Liability / Disclaimer of Warranties
The use of the Advaitam.in Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Advaitam.in Site, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Advaitam, its partners, advertisers, sponsors and its suppliers. Accordingly, Advaitam assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Advaitam.in Site.
THE ADVAITAM.IN SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ADVAITAM.IN , ITS PARTNERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Specifically, Advaitam.in, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
· The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Advaitam.in Site.
· The satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the Content contained on the Advaitam.in Site.
· The accuracy, completeness or correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services, or other information provided through the Advaitam.in Site.
In no event shall Advaitam.in , its partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Advaitam.in Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental, consequential or other indirect damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Advaitam.in Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Advaitam.in is advised of the possibility of such damages. Advaitam.in is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Area (as defined below).
Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions. In all cases, Advaitam.in shall not be liable to any extent of actual damages incurred by you.
By using the Advaitam.in website you agree to indemnify and hold Advaitam.in, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives and members harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, demands, suits, or causes of action (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising from your use or misuse of the Advaitam.in Site.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringes upon or violates any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to any part the Advaitam.in Site, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any such submission, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted Advaitam.in a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Advaitam.in may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
Forums and Public Areas
USE OF ADVAITAM.IN FORUMS AND PUBLIC AREAS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN
By using the Advaitam.in Site, you acknowledge and agree that the information contained therein, including responses from medical professionals, is intended solely for general educational purposes. The information contained on the website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition. Advaitam.in does not guarantee monitoring or authentication of the information contained in forums and chat groups for accuracy, safety, or reliability. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider for any questions you may have regarding your medical condition, or prior to starting any new treatment.
IF YOU FEEL THREATENED: If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
ABUSE: In cases where you believe a person(s) has breached the terms and conditions of the Advaitam.in website, please contact Advaitam.in IMMEDIATELY. Do not attempt to contact the person yourself and do not post derogatory comments in any public areas on the Advaitam.in Site.
Advaitam.in, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives make no endorsements of any particular product or treatment, makes no representations and assumes no liability relative to any content, opinions, comments, e-mail addresses, and/or computer viruses which may be transmitted in any Forum or Public Area.
If you use a Forum or Public Area on the Advaitam.in Site, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Forums and Public Areas.
In no event will Advaitam.in, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives, partners, sponsors, advertisers or other affiliated persons or entities be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided through the Advaitam.in Site. You will hold Advaitam.in its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives, partners, sponsors, advertisers or other affiliated persons or entities harmless for any such actions or decisions taken by you in reliance upon such information.
By submitting communications or content to the Forms or Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. You agree to allow Advaitam.in and all other persons or organizations involved in the operation of the Advaitam.in Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Advaitam.in Site.
Rules for Posting Questions in Forums and Public Areas
In Forums and Public Areas that are being moderated, answers will be posted in the forum and will appear indented beneath the original question, usually within 5 to 10 business days.
Advaitam.in Public Areas, which includes all areas of the Advaitam.in Site where users may post content, are for the exchange of information and support ONLY. In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use:
1. Posting questions or comments by persons under 13 years of age without the consent of their parents.
2. Posting your full name(s), or any other confidential or personally identifiable information on the Advaitam.in website. *
3. Posting names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or any other confidential or personally identifiable information of yourself or any person(s) or entities.
4. Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, federal, or laws;
5. Posting material that infringes on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
6. Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Advaitam.in in its sole discretion.
7. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business.
8. Posting more than 2 new questions within a 6-month period, in forums (Public Areas) that are limited to the number of new questions accepted daily.
9. Posting links to other websites or individuals, without prior written permission from Advaitam.in.
10. Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes.
11. Impersonating another person or entity.
12. Registering under more than one name and/or e-mail address.
13. Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code.
14. Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
15. Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
16. Posting the same note more than once or "spamming".
17. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Advaitam.in, exposes Advaitam.in or any of its customers, partners or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
18. After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form).
*If you disregard this warning and post personal or confidential information (yours or others) on the Advaitam.in Site, which you later want removed, there is a fee of up to Rs500 to remove each posting. You must submit your removal request in writing, including the URL(s) you want removed. Also you must include your User ID and Password along with a check or money order for up to Rs500 for each URL you wish to have removed to:
Once the complete URL removal request is received in writing, Advaitam.in will make every effort to remove the posting in a timely manner.
Enforcement of the Rules
Advaitam.in reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
2. Investigate an allegation that a communication does not conform to these Terms and Conditions and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication.
3. Remove communications which it determines, in its sole discretion, to be abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Advaitam.in Site upon any breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Advaitam.in Site if the user's registration information and/or e-mail address is no longer valid.
6. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
7. Edit or delete any communication posted on the Advaitam.in Site, regardless of whether such communication violates these standards.
Advaitam.in reserves the right to take any other action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests, visitors, or the public.
Notice and Takedown Procedures / Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this web site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Advaitam.in and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Advaitam.in maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this web site who are repeat infringers.
All registered members of the Advaitam.in Site are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to their Advaitam.in passwords or accounts. It is the registered members' sole responsibility to (1) control the distribution of their passwords or account information; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of their Advaitam.in account and password; (3) inform Advaitam.in of any need to deactivate their password or change their registration, as soon as possible.
Advaitam.in is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, in INDIA. Advaitam.in makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the INDIA. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Advaitam.in Site from outside the INDIA, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever: Limitation of Liability / Disclaimer of Warranties, Indemnification, User Submissions, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Advaitam.in, or in any way relating to your use of the Advaitam.in Site, resides in the courts of the Karnataka and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Karnataka in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Advaitam.in or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the INdia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.